You’re comfortable planning your wedding, but would like a ‘day of coordinator’ on the wedding day itself to setup all decor and lead you, your guests and vendors through all of your plans.
We start working with you one month prior the wedding day, and are your point of contact from this point forward. We’ll confirm with all of your vendors, and are the first vendor to arrive on the day, and the last to leave, ensuring everything is taken care of throughout the wedding.
Two hour consultation 4 to 6 weeks before the wedding.
Available via phone or e-mail to answer any questions between the consultation and the wedding day.
Wedding Day Director (12 hours)
Wedding Day Assistant (12 hours)
– All final details with vendors
– All final vendor confirmations
– Collection, during consultation, of all wedding items to bring to the site (guest book, candles, cake serving set, favors, place cards, etc.)
– The Processional & Recessional order
– The Ceremony seating plans for family and VIP’s
– The Ceremony Rehearsal
– Client access to our online planning software- this includes guest list tracking, seating chart template, notes, and personalized calendar
Wedding Day Coordination of:
– Greeting Vendors and overseeing the set-up of ceremony and reception sites
– The set-up of wedding items per instructions at the ceremony and reception sites
– The distribution of final payments/ gratuity as needed to Vendors
– Late arriving guests (Greet & Direct to appropriate seating)
– The wedding party for ceremony processional
– Ceremony cues
– Reception activities with the D.J or M.C
– The scheduling of activities per the timeline
– The gifts to a designated hotel room or car
Investment begins at $4,000
Photography: Mary Costa Photography